Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Favorite Comment...

I love my husband more than anything in this world. He is sweet, strong, dedicated, hard-working, and strives to do his best with everything he tries...including being a father. He did not have the opportunity to be around small children while he grew up. He was the youngest of three, and didn't have any family close by with small children. When he married me, his first experience with children was with my nephews. At first, he was a little uncomfortable around them because he just didn't know what to do. As the years went on, he became more and more comfortable with them and now enjoys playing with them.

With that said - and knowing what you do about my husband not having much experience with small children - this has to be my favorite comment he has made thus far in parenthood...

"She (Sariah) always goes for my red shoes! Her favorite color must be red. Of course, I don't even know if she can see color yet..."

2 comments:

Adrian said...

What a good daddy!! That is so sweet!

Olivia Larsen said...

that is so funny!!!!