There is nothing cuter than a baby butt.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Friday, February 28, 2014
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Since there isn't a February 30, today will have to do for Seth's official 9 month post! He had his 9 month well-check today and is looking amazing. Here is what he is doing:
* Pulling up on everything he can!
* Holding strong with 6 teeth
* He will charm and smile at ANYONE
* He doesn't crawl. He crawls on his stomach, but not up on his hands and knees. Maybe he doesn't like the feeling of the hard ground on his knees?
* He will eat anything you give him. This makes for fun meal times, yet also makes him a scavenger in the kitchen.
* He loves his jumperoo
* He is starting to babble! Mamma, dadda, babba, dadda, etc.
* He will crawl around with things in his mouth, like a dog carrying a bone. It's hilarious.
* I can't put any clothes or a diaper on him without feel like I'm wrestling a python. He rolls and twists and kicks and it's a pain!
* He is starting to throw some pretty funny tantrums.
* Life would be so boring without this curious, adventurous little boy!
Monday, February 24, 2014
This boy thinks he is SO BIG. He is now pulling up on everything and is so proud of himself!
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Friday, February 14, 2014
Valentine's day consisted of a fun family date to Peter Piper Pizza! Our love has created this amazing family, and we will celebrate together every year.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of our family dinner.
But I did get some cute pictures of the most beautiful medieval young woman the school's literacy parade had to offer! "Love of Reading Week" is how they celebrate!
Sunday, February 9, 2014
We have had an unusually warm spell. We are talking almost 90 degrees for a couple of days. It has confused our grass, which was in need of some extra water. And when dad is spraying the grass, who can resist but start running through it?
Monday, February 3, 2014
The Gilbert, AZ temple open house is going on. Today, I took the kids out of school and Jared and I took off of work and we went up to go see it. This temple is exquisite - agave plants inside and out, in the stained glass, along the floor of the baptismal font. It has a celestial room that would make anyone want to sit down and gaze for hours. The best part? Being there with my children and my husband. Sariah held my hand the entire time (which she doesn't do) and talked and oooh'd and ahhhh'd and giggled and dreamed and felt. James? Well he's a 4 year old boy who just wanted to climb the water fountains. And my handsome hubs right there beside us all. What a memorable day.
NOTE: We left Seth with my sister so he could take his morning nap in peace.