My loves. My heart is so happy. Especially because they are all asleep...on their dad.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Saturday, March 15, 2014
This boy loves soccer. This year, we didn't put him on a regular soccer team. We enrolled him in something called "Little Feet Sports." It is soccer without the competition. They learn skills, they play, and they have a great time. He cannot get enough of it!
One afternoon, we arrived to soccer practice a little early and he wanted to wait for his teammates. So, he sat on this bench...and he waited. Very patiently.
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Lately, Seth is into EVERYTHING.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Friday, February 28, 2014
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Since there isn't a February 30, today will have to do for Seth's official 9 month post! He had his 9 month well-check today and is looking amazing. Here is what he is doing:
* Pulling up on everything he can!
* Holding strong with 6 teeth
* He will charm and smile at ANYONE
* He doesn't crawl. He crawls on his stomach, but not up on his hands and knees. Maybe he doesn't like the feeling of the hard ground on his knees?
* He will eat anything you give him. This makes for fun meal times, yet also makes him a scavenger in the kitchen.
* He loves his jumperoo
* He is starting to babble! Mamma, dadda, babba, dadda, etc.
* He will crawl around with things in his mouth, like a dog carrying a bone. It's hilarious.
* I can't put any clothes or a diaper on him without feel like I'm wrestling a python. He rolls and twists and kicks and it's a pain!
* He is starting to throw some pretty funny tantrums.
* Life would be so boring without this curious, adventurous little boy!
Monday, February 24, 2014
This boy thinks he is SO BIG. He is now pulling up on everything and is so proud of himself!