Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where have we been?

We seem to have disappeared!

Never fear - we're still here!

What have we been up to?

1. Jared GRADUATED!!! I know I know, he's been done with school for over a month now. However, for some weird reason, graduation at ITT Tech is weeks after classes are done. B.S. in Information Systems Security. Basically no one will ever be able to hack in to our computers. =)

2. Grandma Franklin arrived for the summer. She'll be here until just after Sariah's 1st birthday. We've been busy playing, reading, swimming, and having a blast with Sariah.

3. Grandpa Franklin came to visit for Jared's graduation.

4. My sister, Kendall, had her baby.

5. I left my camera at Grandma Wilkes' home so I haven't had my memory card to post pictures from anything.

Stay tuned! I'll post my pictures as soon I get my camera back from my mom's.

0 comments: