Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Decade

What could you accomplish in a decade? (In no particular order)

3 college degrees (2 B.S.'s and 1 M.Ed.)
2 beautiful children
7 foster puppies
5 different homes
4 cars (2 old and 2 current)
0 fights (disagreements? of course! but no fights.)
14 church callings
Infinity inside jokes
Infinity hugs and kisses
Infinity tears of joy and pain
And the numbers keep growing...
It is hard to believe that I have been married for 10 years! That is 1/3 of my life! I was a bride at 20 years old, and it was the best decision I have ever made or will ever make. Who knew marriage could be so wonderful, enlightening, hard, trying, and speechless?

I love, am hot for, adore, treasure, and am thankful for my bacon bringer.

NOTE: Maybe when I unpack the boxes of books, I'll post some neat pictures from when we got married!

1 comments:

Brianna said...

Happy Anniversary!
We're coming up on 9 years this year and it's crazy to think how much we have already been through together.

I love your list of things you've done the last 10 years. Have a wonderful new year together!!!