Friday, April 5, 2013

Looking down on...whatever this is

32 weeks.  Where is the time going?  8 weeks left until this boy (who has yet to be named) joins our family.  This is a snapshot of me looking down.  Notice the feet are gone.  They are swollen, but they are there!  Swollen feet mean that time is getting closer, and I am so grateful to be bringing another life into our family.  My thoughts of late:

It's 3am and this baby is moving.  How lucky I am to feel him move and know he is in there!

My feel and ankles are swollen and look ugly.  Only a few weeks left!

Some nights, my sciatica is so bad, I can hardly walk.  Good thing my kids are in bed by 7pm and I don't really need to get up and walk.  My husband is doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen - I'm a lucky woman.

It's 7:30 am and I have to rip myself out of bed to get Sariah to school and get my day going.  Oh how I love my nice, comfortable bed!

He will be here before I know it.  My children are going to love him, snuggle him, and want to be so helpful.  They already are, and they already do.

Moms are so lucky, aren't they?

0 comments: