Wednesday, June 25, 2014

James - 5! 5! 5!

James has never been happier to have a birthday!  5 = kindergarten.  Oh my loveable brown-eyed boy, are you in for an adventure!!

James at 5:

* Loves his brother more than anything. He'll carry him around, love on him and snuggle him, play with him in his crib in the morning, and just play with him all day.  He treasures "his baby."

* He smiles at everything.

* He is becoming more independent, and starting to let go of the "me" stage.  He is growing up!

* He LOVES soccer and can't wait to start again.

* He loves the cabin.  Like - will do anything for just a weekend up there.  He cried when it was time to leave this last time!

* He will still snuggle and fall asleep on me.  I can't get enough of it.

* He has developed a more intimate relationship with all of his animals.  He has now named them, counts them at night, feeds and tends to them, and puts them down for naps.  He is quite nurturing.

* He brings me flowers any time he finds one - in the backyard, along the road, even if it's a weed!

We love you my magical oldest son.  You are my world.




0 comments: