Monday, September 24, 2007

Big Girl!

We went to the doctor this last week for Sariah's two month check-up. Here are her statistics:

11 pounds 2.5 ounces (55th percentile)
23 inches long (90th percentile)
head circumference? 25th percentile!

As I was filling out the little questionnaire they give you at the office, I noticed I was circling a lot of "yes" ones. Things like "If you stand her up, will she put pressure on her legs?" and "Will she track an object with turning her head 90 degrees while on her back?" and "Has she rollen over at least twice?" When I took the piece of paper into the doctor, she asked me if Sariah was really doing all of these things. When I told her yes, she said, "She's doing things that a 6-month old should be doing!" We are so blessed to have such a strong, healthy little girl. She is the light of our lives and are so amazed every day with what she can do.

At her age, going to the doctor usually means getting some shots. I am one who will watch surgeries on TV, and will not hesitate to do dissections with my students. But I absolutely could not watch the nurse poke my poor little girl. Here is a picture of her War Wounds...she got 4 shots!

0 comments: