Thursday, September 27, 2007

Musical Prodigies!

I was granted the pleasure of seeing two of my nephews this afternoon - Aiden and Parker. They are giving up the bottles cold turkey. To help make this an easier transition, my sister and her husband decided to have the boys themselves give me all of their bottles for Sariah. That way, the boys know that the bottles are gone, and they are the ones to give them away. Good luck!

While they were visiting, they decided to play the piano. Of course, Parker (the one on the right) wants to do everything his big brother wants to do. As soon as Aiden climbed up on that piano bench, Parker promptly climbed on up and joined him.



Then Aiden wanted to play me some songs. Here is his musical debut! Adam - I think it's a little better than "Lightly Roll." Look out, Mozart!

0 comments: