Monday, January 28, 2008

I hate logic games

Thanks to my lovely sister-in-law, I wasted time (I'm not going to admit how much!) by trying to figure out this logic game. Once you get it, it feels like a major victory! The instructions are the funniest part of it...Good luck!!! http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

Everything is in Japanese, so here’s what you have to do:

Everybody has to cross the river, but there are rules:

1. Only 2 people on the raft at a time.

2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother’s presence (or he will beat them).

3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father’s presence (or she will beat them).

4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.

5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.

6. To start click on the big blue circle on the right.

7. To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the handle.

3 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Haha! I tried it on Erin's for about 5 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. Maybe I'll have to give it another spin. Don't you like how Erin says, "It took me a few minutes but I got it" Thanks for making us all look dumb! ;)

Franklin Family said...

Oh I KNOW! I was thinking that if Erin could do it in a few minutes, then I would, too. I was so naive.

John S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.