Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Are 6 months old allowed to do this?

Sariah is unbelievable...and I'm not sure I'm ready for her growing up as fast as she is. Once she started crawling a couple of weeks ago, she has figured out she can do more. I was cleaning out her clothes the other day, and had her in her room with me. I was putting the "too-small" things away and pulling out the next size. As I'm folding clothes, I look over and find her playing with her humidifier (she has allergies and needs moist air to sleep). No problem, she's having a great time talking to it. I look back over about 30 seconds later, and this is what I see...





One night, she was so tired. We put her into her pj's, and I went to go make her a bottle. When I came back into the room, this is what I found...


Now that she's crawling all over the place, I find her in funny places in the house. Here she is, totally infatuated with the door stops in the kitchen. This is funny because when my brother Adam and his wife lived in the house, their son did the same thing! Our baby girl just gets bigger every day and learns so many new things. She is paying attention to books, jabbering all the time, and is really social with other babies. She is so fun!

7 comments:

John S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Franklin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Amy said...

sariah was totally worth the wait. she is AMAZING! what a genious.

Olivia Larsen said...

Aww...She is sooo cute!!!!!! Those door stoppers are sooo yummy.... ;)

Beth said...

She is SO cute, and I love your wallpaper on your blog!

The Wilkes said...

I think that is so funny that she likes those doorstops also. So cute!

Matthew and Courtney said...

I heard that Vemma gets rid of allergies, maybe you should spike her bottles at night!