Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not Enough Sleep

My husband is a very busy man. He works full time, goes to school full time, holds two callings at church, and is an incredible helping-hand around the house.

So when I opened the closet door this morning to put away some clean towels, washcloths, and sheets - I was a little stunned to see this:


Don't see it? Look closer...


Yes, that is a diaper in the linen closet. He was helping me get Sariah ready for bed last night, and somehow the wet diaper that was intended to be deposited in the trash ended up next to the fresh towels! Thankfully, it was only a wet diaper and didn't have much pee in it. Thank you, hunny, for having your heart in the right place.

4 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

I do stuff like that all the time. I cant even tell you how many places I have found dirty diapers, or how many times I have put things in the wrong place. Like when I put the remote in the pantry. Sariah is the cutest laundry sorter ever

Matthew and Courtney said...

I agree with Amy! She is os dang cute! I can't wait to have one just like her...ok - maybe I can. Have her keep helping with the laundry until one day you ask her to match the socks and she does five pair then lays them on top of the other ones like she did them all...it might run in the family!!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

That is sooo funny! Poor guy-- he's got a lot to think about!

Matthew and Courtney said...

I am waiting for an update!!