Friday, July 25, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking - Here I Come!!

Who has the patience to scrapbook?

Buying all the paper, embellishments, etc.

Printing out the photos.

Plus using all that brainpower for creativity?

Not for me.

Digital Scrapbooking, on the other hand...

Now that's my idea of FUN!

Like the new header? (Thanks Erin for the help with Photoshop)

This is my new adventure in life.

I can create scrapbook pages digitally. Print them out. Wallaa!

I'd LOVE to create a header for you, too...if you want...if you trust me...let me know. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seriously need to teach me how to do that!!! I have NO patience for real scrap booking. This would be a perfect hobby for me :)

Gooch Family said...

Your page looks great! I agree with digital scrapbooking, I love it and would never have the time/patience with the real thing. And it's free - nothing better than that.