Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Amazing Husband

GRADUATION!!!

It happened on Saturday, June 21. (Yes, that was my birthday. Is there a better birthday present??!!)

Before the ceremony:

Jared's parents: Steve and Linda Franklin


My mom and Jared's mom:


Grandpa Wilkes and Sariah:


Grandma Franklin and Sariah:




DURING THE CEREMONY:

Jared graduated with honors, so this picture is of him receiving his honor cords.


He was also inducted in to the National Technological Honor Society. Apparently, that's a pretty big deal! He got a snazzy sash and anothr tassel.




AFTER THE CEREMONY:

With classmates:


With his parents:


With his baby girl:



And the 3 of us:


I am very proud of my husband for the 8 years he has spent in school. What an example he has set for those around him, especially Sariah. I love you!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

CONGRATS !
YIPEEEEE !
YES!
AMAZING!
I am sure there are more words, I just cant think of them tonight, forgive my mom brain

Adrian said...

Yeah Jared!! Graduating is the best feeling in the world!! I haven't seen your parents in forever! Tell your mom that she looks fantastic!

Katie said...

Congratulations Jared and Amber!!! That is a great accomplishment and we are so happy for you guys! All that time and effort payed off. That is awesome about graduating with honors! We are thrilled that you have reached your goals! And Sariah is just growing up so much, she is SUCH a cutie- pie!