Tuesday, January 8, 2013

20 Weeks - Yipes!

I have done a terrible job blogging about this pregnancy.  Maybe it has something to do with 2 children, a full time job at home, and everything else that comes with life.  Nevertheless, this baby is just as important, loved, and anticipated as the other two.  It has been a much more difficult pregnancy in terms of sickness and headaches, but we have managed to push through it.

And we found out today that we're having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is I would have bet money it was a girl.  Why, you ask?  I have no idea.  Whenever I thought of the baby, I always called it "her."  And I could only think of girl names.  And I could only picture Sariah with a baby sister.  There was nothing scientific that told me we were having a girl - it was just complete intuition.  What I love about this whole situation is my mother and mother-in-law have known the entire time it was a boy.  Whenever I would tell someone I was having a girl, they would quietly smile and chuckle to themselves because they knew differently.


Not the greatest picture, but here is me at 20 weeks!  More thoughts about this pregnancy to come, including sonogram pictures...

1 comments:

Dustin and Laura Toone said...

Congrats Amber!!! You look great!