Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cutest Caterpillar EVER!

We did a little poll on what Sariah should be for Halloween, and Caterpillar won at the last possible minute. So here she is, folks...drum roll please...







And then the hood fell over her face...





Here she is with Grandma at our Trunk 'R Treat. Not a very good picture of Sariah, but a wonderful picture of my mother!



Here are the two cutest fire fighters in the world! Aiden, 3 and Parker, 2 with my sister, Kendall.



I can't wait until next year when Sariah is one and I can take her around to all the cars!!!

4 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

love love love that caterpillar costume!

The Wilkes said...

I'm glad you post pictures of Aiden for Carter...once I show them to him, I can't get him to stop asking to see them. Sariah is getting big and cute! Keep the pictures coming...and the pictures of Aiden too! :)

Sarah said...

I Love the caterpillar !! She is so darling, I bet you are having so much fun.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Amber, in her first caterpillar picure, she looks JUST like you! How cute!!!