Monday, November 19, 2007

Our wonderful girl

Being a mother has brought joy to my life that I have never known. It is completely different than graduating from college, falling in love or getting something for Christmas that you prayed for months for. It is a deep forever joy that only a mother can describe. The world really depicts mothers and almost degrades them these days. After becoming a mother, I realize how difficult and challenging it is but nothing of worth comes easily. Every runny nose, every poopy diaper, every cry at 2am for the pacifier, every grab of the nose and every spit up on my clean church dress is worth one smile, one laugh, one rest of her head on my shoulder, or one look of pure love. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for our beautiful girl and give thanks that she is healthy and cute. =)





0 comments: