Friday, November 16, 2007

I am 4 Months Old Today

I am 4 months old today!

I can laugh really cute.


I am starting to push up onto my knees.


I can reach for objects and grab them.


I have my 2 bottom teeth that are going to pop through any day!


I am sleeping 7:30 pm to 7 am every day.


I recognize my mommy and daddy.


I love the sound of my own voice so I talk all the time.


I am rolling over constantly.

I am VERY independent and will be sure to tell you so.

I want to do things on my own and get frustrated when I can't.

I love my cousins and all my grandmas and grandpas.

No one is more beautiful, more cherished, or more loved...

2 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

wow sariah is getting so big. Her eyes look gorgeous, do you think they will be blue? Sounds like she can do some amazing things for being only 4 months old! I am so jealous she sleeps that long. email me and tell me how you got her to do that. Carlee did sleep for almost 7 hours which was awesome! Still dying to meet that beautiful baby

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

This kid is so your mini-me. She looks so much like you, it's crazy! How cute! I can't belive she's 4 months old already!