Friday, October 17, 2008

Sariah's version of peek-a-boo

Sariah LOVES to play peek-a-boo!

Lately, she doesn't play behind her hands...she plays under her shirt.

She pulls the shirt over her head!

As she was waking up from her nap one afternoon, she started to cry.

Sariah doesn't cry under normal circumstances, and certainly not when waking up from a nap.

When I walked in to her room, I discovered that she had been playing peek-a-boo with herself.

This is what I found:





On another note, she's 15 months old yesterday! Holy cow, is she really almost ready for nursery???

STATS:
23 pounds, 50th percentile
25th percentile for head (very feminine)
90th percentile for height (she's been 75th since she was born - she's growing like a weed!)

Babies that go to nursery make mommies want more babies...hmmm....

4 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

BEST VIDEO EVER. Oh my gosh that is too funny (and sad, but mostly funny). I think Sariah and Carlee could be sisters, they look a lot alike to me.

The Wilkes said...

Hilarious! How funny but probably what a pain at the same time. I hope you don't have to keep "rescuing" her from that all the time!

Anonymous said...

I love that video. SO FUNNY!

bedonts said...

How funny and sad! Priceless that you caught in on video! That's Great! I'm so glad you commented on our blog so I could find yours! It is so cute as is your family! Very fun!

Alli :)