Monday, November 17, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Prankster

We have a prankster in our neighborhood! At least it's not a vandalizer.
Pumpkins are a fall decoration, I think...not just a Halloween decoration. We leave our uncarved pumpkins outside until Thanksgiving is over - yes, they do last that long.

One morning, I drove out of the garage. As I was leaving, I noticed our pumpkins weren't in their usual spots.

They were here...right in front of our garage door.



Thank goodness I didn't run over them!



Then, Saturday morning, we noticed that someone had sliced our pumpkins...



And GUTTED them!



Maybe our friendly pranksters will carve them for us next!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Did they take the guts with them??? How strange. Our uncarved pumpkin is now inside with the turkey feathers in it so I'm glad I didn't leave it outside! That's crazy!

Jen said...

Maybe the pranksters will make some pumpkin bread and leave it at your front door. That would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

That's so weird. You should leave a video camera outside so you can watch it from inside and laugh. It's probably like 10 year old boys.