Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

What can I say about Twilight?



I LOVED it.

Was it cheesy? Of course.

Was the music a little strange? Yup.

Were the actors and actresses a little too pasty white? Uh huh.

But I still loved it.

My favorite character in the movie was Alice...maybe I just envied her short hair.


I even loved the character that played James - very creepy.


I ADORED Charlie. A cute, bumbling dad of a teenage daughter who's not really sure what to do. Simply adorable.


I didn't really like Bella, but maybe she'll grow on me.


Rosalie was hot (of course).


My favorite character in the series of books was Jacob. A very complex individual who is torn between so many things! We don't get much of him in the first book, and he didn't become my favorite until the 2nd book. However, I HATED his character in the movie - I'm even pretty sure he wasn't native american.



My favorite scene was when Bella and Jacob were up in the tree, overlooking the river and the forest. Breath Taking.

It was very enjoyable, and I easily sat through it. If you enjoyed the book, you need to see the movie. Yes, it's worth it to see in the theater!

1 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Agree with you, I enjoyed the movie and I could sit through it again. Yes it was cheesy but I loved the music (I have the soundtrack so I had already gotten familar with the music) I can't believe 70.6 million predicted this morning we'll have to wait for the actually number.