Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good night, Sleep tight, YEAH RIGHT

Sariah went to bed last night. Easily. She's so good about that.

She was wearing pink pj's when she went to bed.

Her room was nice and clean.

When we went to bed, I went in to check on her.

This is what I found:



(Room a disaster.)



(The pink and green pj's that she went to bed in.)



(Shoes completely emptied and closet broken in to.)



(Sariah in new pj's that she put on herself, James' socks on her feet, and found this new blanket. This blanket Jared's mom made for him when he was a baby.)


She did all of this when we thought she was sleeping. Little did we know what she was up to!

2 comments:

bedonts said...

At least she's quiet and stays in her room! Chris and Samantha spend all their time coming out.... "I need a drink" or "I hear a noise in my room" or "I need to go to the bathroom" or " I want to brush my teeth again, I didn't do a very good job the first time" or "I want to snuggle" or "can I have just one little sip of water?" or "what are you going to dream about tonight?" or "what are we going to do in the morning?" or . . . and the list goes on!!

We were never like this when we were little, right?!?!?

Amy said...

Oh my goodness--this is hilarious! I love it!

Oh, and to answer your questions...I have a Canon Rebel camera, which I love. I also have a 50mm f 1.8 lens which blurs out the background on those pictures. I am definitely saving my pennies for more lenses though!