Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mesmerized

What has Sariah sitting like a pretty little statue?



The sweet, smart, polite skater teenager next door performing tricks for his 2-year old audience (no joke! he had her squealing and clapping with delight!).



Having this boy as a new neighbor has taught me to really get to know the person. The first time I saw him, I thought rude, bad grades, negative influence, etc. Boy was I wrong! He is one of the sweetest tattooed, pierced kids I have ever met. He's living at home, but going to the U of A on a full-ride scholarship and is on a medical school career path. Shame on me for judging.

1 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

It's hard not to. But I have a soft spot for all those types because my own brothers are so tattooed up. :)Looks are SO deceiving!