Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tagged!

Alright, I've been tagged several times so I figure it's time for me to finally put my information up here. Don't judge too harshly!

1. I remember all of my dreams. I have very vivid dreams, and I always remember then when I wake up. Sometimes, I wish I didn't because they all aren't pleasant. However, I have met people and been in situations that just "feel" familiar, almost like a case of serious de ja vu. I am sure it's because I have dreamed it at one point or another. I should probably write them down so I can remember them forever, at least the happy ones.

2. I absolutely despise grocery shopping and putting away laundry. I would pay someone to grocery shop for me and fold my clean laundry. I don't know why I hate it...maybe it's because it's so tedious and boring. Alas, it needs to be done so I will do it. But I don't have to be happy doing it!

3. I am 26 years old, and have had 7 surgeries. When I was a freshman in college, I was a pedestrian hit by a car and had some pretty serious ankle damage. I have had 4 surgeries on my right ankle. As a result, I have permanent screws and plates in my ankle. I feel like I should set off the metal detector in the airport! The most recent surgery? Removing the left lobe of my thyroid because I had a monster cyst growing on it. My thyroid levels are great and I am doing wonderful!

4. My absolute favorite candy in the world is See's chocolates. To me, there is nothing better.

5. My favorite unit to teach to my 7th grade biology class is human reproduction. Yes, I admit, I love embarrassing them when I force them to say the correct anatomical words. After the first couple of days, it's not big deal to them anymore but it's fun watching their faces as they get comfortable with saying words like "penis" and "ejaculation."

6. I was born on Father's Day! My birthday, June 21, fell on Father's Day the year I was born and it's really fun to have a double celebration when my birthday falls on it once in a while.

7. My favorite saying is "If you have to eat 10 frogs, eat the biggest one first."

I tag: Anna, Sarah, Carly, Lauren, and Cindy.

1 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

love it. i wish you were my 7th grade teacher.. that is just too funny