Monday, December 8, 2008

I've got rhythym...I've got music...

Sariah is incredibly musical.

She'll dance to anything.

She plays the piano all the time.

I'm convinced it's because I played music so much when I was pregnant with her. I usually have some kind of music going, so music is naturally a part of her life.

Lately, I've been playing Christmas music...and I LOVE it! Without knowing it, I'll conduct the music sometimes. It's like my chorister brain takes over, and I start waving my arms to the orchestra.

Sariah has started copying me, and leading the music. As soon as the Christmas music plays, she runs around waving her arms in the air! One evening, I had it playing during dinner. While she was eating, her arms began waving. Sorry it's a little dark...we need a new camera:


She also will throw temper tantrums if I don't allow her up on the piano bench with my students. They know this, and they love having her climb up there with them for a minute or two. Here's Sariah with one of my students, Bailey.


It will be fun to see if she has musical talent, or if this is just a love for music. Maybe it will turn out to be both!

1 comments:

The Wilkes said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is. She's going to take after her mom I'm sure! Hope you're feeling ok.