Thursday, May 7, 2009

32 Weeks - Going by way too fast

We now officially have less than 8 weeks to go. I am getting more excited by the minute for this little baby! I feel a little more prepared, but we still need to get everything arranged in the "nursery" to allow for 2 children to fit.

I had my 32-Week doctor's appointment today, and here's how it went:

Weight gain: 15.8 pounds (perfect for me)

Blood Pressure: 108/61 (perfect)

Baby's Heart Rate: Perfect for him...although I'm not sure of the exact number

Baby's Placement: LOW LOW LOW (NOT perfect for my sciatica and my severe pelvic pain)

Contractions: 1-2 an hour (normal)

Cervix: Long and closed, but there is a slight change. Nothing to be concerned about, but a possible indication that I may not make it to July 1, my due-date (YAY!). Maybe a Father's Day baby?

All is well in the ol' uterus!


2 comments:

Jen said...

You look absolutely beautiful Amber! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. Can't wait to see the new addition!

GKWilkes said...

So excited! It feels like babies are popping out everywhere! 8 weeks is just around the corner...I can't believe it!