Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day



Do you ever feel like you actually need the cape to get everything done that you need to? =)

Thankfully, I don't feel that I need a day out of the year to be appreciated. My husband loves me, and I know it. Sorry, but I do. My daughter loves me, and I know that as well. I always feel appreciated. I always feel loved. I always feel equal in this partnership we call parenting.

However, when Mother's Day rolls around, the "extra special" attention that I get it kind of nice. Sleeping in, getting a sweet card from my thoughtful spouse along with a brand new knife set that I desperately need, and a cute card from my offspring are all just icing on our family cake.

I love being a mother, and I am grateful for a family who appreciates all that mothers do. Never have I felt that my efforts go unnoticed, and that is because I married the right guy.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! May your day be delightful.

1 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

You're so almost ready to have that baby!! Yay!!!!!!!