Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Celebrating in STYLE!

Remember before you were married?

Remember how you craved to go out with your friends?

Remember how you went dancing until 2am?

Remember when you were newlyweds and would go on a fabulous date every so often?

Well guess what?

We're not newlyweds anymore. We've been married over 6 years.

Our idea of celebrating Jared's last week of class?

STAYING HOME, WATCHING A MOVIE, AND EATING!!

What has happened to us?

Dinner: Bamboo Club
Jared: Chicken and Shrimp Curry
Amber: Orange and Spinach Chicken



Dessert: Baskin Robbin's Ice Cream Cake
Ice Cream: Cookies n' Cream
Cake: White



You know what? I wouldn't change a thing.

Give me a night, homework-free with my husband.

Let us cuddle while watching a movie.

Knowing that our little girl is sleeping safe and sound 20 feet away.

Let us eat without interruption and enjoy a wonderful meal.

Give me all of this, and give me all I could ever want.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I agree 100%! As much as I would love to be able to go out til 2 am (okay probably wouldn't happen if I had the chance) knowing that I am with the people I love is all that matters, even if it's at home in pjs.