Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to my One and Only

Today is Jared's birthday!

He's 29.

29!!!

Happy Birthday to you, my wonderful Captain Moroni. I LOVE YOU.

What's up with "Captain Moroni" you say?

When we were dating, we went to the temple. I wanted to do baptisms since I wasn't endowed, and Jared performed them. We went to the temple and joined a youth session, and the temple president gave a talk to the youth. He told them what an amazing thing they were doing. He also told the girls that one day, if they lived their life right, they would marry their very own Captain Moroni in that very temple.

I did. I married him 5 months later, and I love him more each day.

1 comments:

The Wilkes said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you guys had a good time celebrating. Your blog looks cute. I need to update mine...