Saturday, September 13, 2008

Midnight Sun

Most people I know, have loved Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Sagas. Well, most of the books. Some loved the last book, and some hated it.

The author has written a new book, "Midnight Sun," which is from Edward's point of view. It's the first book with a fascinating twist of being seen through the eyes of Edward: seeing Bella, smelling Bella, falling in love with Bella, sharing his dark secret with Bella, etc.

Stephanie gave a partial draft to a few trusted friends for editing. One of those trusted friends posted it on the internet, which has made the author incredibly disgruntled. I would be, too!

The good news for us - on her website, she has actually posted the partial draft for us to read, free of charge! She figured if it was out there anyway, she might as well give it to us as well. It's only half of the book, and it makes me MORE anxious to buy it when it comes out!

HERE is the link to the book. It's in PDF format, so you can just read from your computer. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Brady and Lauren said...

I've been reading midnight sun online and I am LOVING it. I heard that she is NOT going to turn it into a book, or write the rest of the saga from Edward's view because of the leak :(

Franklin Family said...

You know what - you're right. The book won't be published...I just read her thoughts in more depth. That makes me so sad!