Monday, September 29, 2008

New Season

Season premiers are here!!! I am not a huge TV person, but there are a few shows that I choose to follow.

Among them are:









And, my inspiration,




Well aside from needing an excuse to post a hot sexy picture of McDreamy on my website.... I have been thinking about the next "Season" of my life. As it cools down and the nights get longer, it means that "Fall" or whatever we call it here in AZ is approaching, followed by "Winter" which is seriously OVERRATED :), but nice and definitely enjoyable here, I contemplate.

What new story lines will I create? What goals do I want to set? How will I teach my 1 year old that it's NOT alright to scratch my face when she's mad?

Each season in our lives are different. Each choice we make leads to consequences, good or bad. Each day brings new challenges. I don't know how I will answer each of these questions. I don't know what this next year will bring. I'm sure there will be tough moments, there will be frustrating moments. But I also know there will be moments of intense joy. There will be new memories to be made, new goals to set, and new beginnings.

Here's to a new "season" to us all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser! I have their work out DVD and it helped me loose so much weight after Alissa. Great job on all your weight loss! I love the comic, isn't that the truth! :)

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

You are my "Biggest Loser" inspiration. Look at your weight loss Amber! You are doing amazing! Keep it up!
Brandi
p.s.love grey's anatomy!

Carlie said...

yikes, i don't want any of those shows! i am most excited for pushing daisies. and pretty much all bravo shows.

Melissa said...

Yea, LOST. It doesn't start for a while though does it?

Jen said...

Great minds think alike huh?!? I love those shows, though I've never seen Brothers & Sisters. I love your posts, they make me think of things differently and more positively. Heaven knows I am in dire need of that right now. I love ya honey and am so proud of you and your weight loss.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

That's really sweet! And so true. Life is crazy and you never know what it will throw at you. But it's sooo fun!

Sarah said...

TAG--see my blog