Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 babies...and I survived

My good friend, Mandy, asked me to watch her little boy for a few hours one afternoon. He's almost the same age as Sariah, so I thought it would be fun! Mothers with twins (AMY!) - I honestly don't know how you do it. Those two were all over the place!!! Here are a few of the happenings:

Babies together! We didn't intentionally dress them the same...they just happen to be like that. They are standing next to my make-shift barricade that blocked off the kitchen (2 chairs on the floor).


Then we went outside, and things got interesting. Here is Calen in the grass...


Then he's in the flower pot...


While he's investigating, Corona came out to see what the fuss was about...


Then they found the water dish. Sariah found it first. She doesn't even put her whole hand in it. She just touches it and talks to it...


Then Calen had to come play with it. Not only did he sit in it, he splashed it EVERYWHERE! By the time he was done, the bowl was completely empty.


I survived two babies! I am so proud of myself, and would gladly do it again. It was actually a lot of fun.

1 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Good job with the 2 babies! Practice for next time(maybe?) :) Its definitly different then taking care of one, but so much fun! Especially when both babies are yours.