Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What do YOU get to do when you stay home sick?

I have had a goopy nose with green boogers, a cough, and a fever. I got to stay home yesterday! Here is what I got to do because I stayed home:

1. Keep mommy home from work!!! This was my favorite part - I wasn't more than 6 inches from her all day. She played on the floor with me, rocked me to sleep, and gave me magic medicine (Tylenol) to help me feel better.

2. Sleep in until 8:30 am.

3. Take 2 3-hour naps!

4. Play with everything and make a mess out of the family room.


5. Investigate my bathroom - play with the frog mat, see what's in the garbage, and find a new treasure - the toilet paper roll!



6. Stay in my pj's ALL day!

7. Help mommy with my laundry.


Today, I am doing better. My fever is gone, and I am staying home with dad. What will mom find when she comes home? Only 1 way to find out...

This is what happens when Sariah stays home with daddy. But hey, at least he got her dressed! That's better than I did!


OK - I have to put a disclaimer on our bedspread. I've gotten a few emails about our "adventurous" choice of blanket. I have to clear this up! No, our room isn't decorated in animal print! Rocky Point sells these AMAZINGLY soft blankets. They're huge, soft, and so snuggly. We have 2 - both in animal print because we didn't want a Disney character or a wolf howling at the moon - you guys know how Mexico is. Although it is a little wild for our room, it's soft and big. When I steal the covers at night, it's still big enough for Jared to grab a corner!

0 comments: