Sunday, March 30, 2008

Update

Not much new on our end. Just a few notes of interest. Jared and I made a decision that I will not be returning to work next year. I want to stay home, and Jared is supporting me in that. I handed in my letter of resignation, told my classes, and cried for two days. It was a bittersweet moment, but I love my daughter and want to be home. I had to work this last year, and Jared was grateful for that. He graduates in May, after 6 long years of full time school, and is ready to be the bread winner. I agree! Speaking of Jared, his job search continues. Once he lands something awesome, I'll be sure to let you all know!

Well, just a few pictures and movies on our precious little cargo. She is doing MANY things, including emptying our bookshelf of all our DVD's 1 by 1, starting to push a little walker, playing the piano, and playing her favorite "up-down" game.

Who's ready for a walk? Sariah is!!!


Sariah's new toy - a "Little Mermaid" scooter. If you can tell me what a dinglehopper is, you watched this movie as many times as my sister, Courtney, and I did.

5 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

I'm so happy that you will be able to spend your days at home with Sariah, although I bet you will miss teaching too. With all that free time guess you will have to come up to Utah :)

Matthew and Courtney said...

I love her, I love her and I love her. Oh, by the way, I love you guys too!

Adrian said...

Congrats on quitting! I'm sure its bitter sweet, but so good for you! Good luck to Jared on job hunting!

Carlie said...

a fork, obviously!
hard decision, yes, but it will be so worth it.

Jen said...

AMBER!!! It's Jen Howe. You really hit the jackpot with that precious little girl. I am so glad to see that you are all doing so well and that you will be able to stay home with Sariah. I hope to talk to you soon.