Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reflections of Christ

There is a touching exhibit right now in the Arizona Mesa Temple Visitor's Center called "Reflections of Christ." It is a gallery of pictures about Christ's birth, life, death, resurrection, and visits to the people after his resurrection. What makes this exhibit different? The pictures are with real people. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time picturing Christ sometimes with the paintings and other portrayals of Christ. Because the artist used real people, it makes me able to picture Christ as a person, and imagine what is happening in the picture. If you get the chance to go see it, please do. My testimony of the Savior grew, and my love for Him and His purpose is now deeper.

If you would like to see some of the pictures, visit www.reflectionsofchrist.org

1 comments:

Adrian said...

I'm so excited you put this on your blog. Not very many have heard about it. My uncle is actually in one of the pictures! They are so AWESOME!! Did you watch the documentary on how they took all the pics? Love it!