Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thank you, Sarah!

My friend, Sarah, has this tradition of homemade pizza on American Idol night. Although I'm not that into the show this season, I am addicted to "Lost." SO...she gave us her homemade pizza dough recipe (whole wheat...much more healthy!) and I gave it a go last Thursday when we watched "Lost." This is what I started with...

That would be spinach, tomato, red onion, and mushrooms.

And THIS is before the oven! It was consumed before I could get a "baked" picture...but doesn't it look yummy? With low-fat mozzarella cheese, it's as healthy as a pizza can be! Thank you SO much for the idea!!

4 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Yum! I want some!

Jason and Amy said...

I would love the recipe. We have been trying to lose weight and pizza is my favorite food!

Sarah said...

I am so glad you loved the tradition as much as me!!! Looks yummy

Carlie said...

we also make homemade pizza after every grocery store trip, but i BUY my dough from trader joe's. it's very tasty. we love to experiment with different toppings.