Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break!

For most of us, Spring Break was full of vacations, partying, and craziness. For a working mom, it means vacations from work, partying with an 8 month old, and cleaning/organizing craziness. This week is my spring break and I'm so glad I get to be home with my little one for a whole week!

Here are a few videos of what she has been up to.

First, her favorite "Up-Down" game. All this entails is me saying "uuuuuuuuppppppp, dooooooowwwwnnnnn" and she squats or stands accordingly. We could play this all day!


Next is mommy's little namesake. She LOVES playing with the keys on the piano. Probably because she has figured out the action/reaction part of life - if she hits the keys (action), they make a funny sound (reaction). Personally, I like to think she'll play like her mommy.


Finally, here she is figuring out how to push her walker. Just after I shut off the camera, she did a face plant. However, she got back up and started again. That's my girl!

2 comments:

The Wilkes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wilkes said...

What a cutie. She is all over the place...that's great!